Saturday, May 19, 2012

20-Minute Skillet Lasagna

Celebrating 100 pageviews on my blog! <3 Yay thanks!! Please comment if you stop by:) I accept suggestions!

I think this was one of my favorites so far! It was AMAZINGLY easy and actually turned out somewhat like the picture, too! I will definitely make this again, but I would recommend halving it... it made a lot.



Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 (12 oz) package bow tie noodles
1 (26 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce
1 Tbsp olive oil (I ended up using vegetable oil)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian Seasoning (apparently it's good with more to taste...)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup sour cream


Directions:

1. Cook noodles according to package.
2. Meanwhile, brown ground beef in a large skillet.
3. After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in spaghetti sauce.
4. Add noodles to browned beef. Stir in seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow to combine on low heat for a few minutes until cheese is melted.

Thanks to Six Sisters' Stuff, recipe adapted from their blog.

2 comments:

  1. oh that sounds so good! i love lasagna and making it in 20 minutes is awesome! yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yeah, it's a great easy, quick recipe for pasta lovers like me:) Let me know how it goes if you try it!

      Delete